Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Didn't I Think Of That?

Disclaimer: This could be perceived as a pretty mean-spirited post. But it's 2am and my misguided sleep-soaked brain thought this was funny.

So it's pretty well established now that while I think I'm an alright writer, I don't really believe I'm all that.
And like every writer who puts themselves out there, I'm often confronted with examples of genius so astounding that it's all I can do to not spontaneously combust from jealousy.

Below are a list of blogs I found on the internet. I must confess that I haven't actually read any of them, so dazzled was I by the sheer brilliance of the titles: (cue drum roll)

Where the Hell i Kept My Halo
Care Your Personal Computer
etc. etc.
The piggishness that is My Life
OUTCOME OF A MENTAL ACTIVITY
Me me and more Me
helloxcuseme
Anything & Everything
Mukul's blog (actually I read this one - it's not by Mukul)
nuthin...much
MY BLOG WITH THOUGHTS OVER EVERYTHING
For all my fellow human beings
Life Sure is a Snoozefest
My Effusions
My Memoirs of Mesmerizing Memories (eh?)

Inspiring. Methinks if I were to rename my blog, I'd probably call it: P's Profusion of Profundity.

And if that doesn't float your boat then there's the My Lifes, the Random Thoughts, the Scribbles, the Whatevers and my personal favourite -
Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment